From April, youth counselling and peer support service www.Kooth.com will be available to young people from aged 10 who live or attend a school in East Berkshire.
Support for Schools -Regional Transition Workshops for Y6 Pupils:
The workshops will be delivered by Kooth Engagement Leads and will include:
- Exploring thoughts and feelings year 6 students may have in preparing for secondary school.
- Techniques and coping strategies will be shared to support the stress and anxiety of being in a new educational environment.
- Information and advice on building resilience and understanding their surroundings.
- Self care and positive thinking will be discussed throughout.
- Guided Sign up to Kooth alongside mini activity examples.
- Follow up resources will be shared such as the mini activities booklet, pre-recorded assemblies and links to your local Kooth Engagement Lead
* Safeguarding statement: During each regional session all participants' cameras and mics will be off, each zoom will display as a webinar meaning only the hosts cameras will be visible.
There will be a series of workshops taking place in June
21st/22nd/23rd June and 27th/28th/29th June
All sessions will take place 2pm-3pm on Zoom
To sign up please register through the Google form - 2022 Kooth Transition Workshop
There is a maximum for each session, but if this is reached and schools cannot join, you can contact Cheryl (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can share a recording instead.
If you have any questions, please do feel free to contact email@example.com