To contact the Agresso team for any technical queries:
Mon - Fri 9-4.30pm
- Please ensure the form is physically signed in the declaration section.
- Ensure the payment terms section is completed (rows 54-55)
- For CIS suppliers, section 2 must be completed.
- To set up school employees as suppliers (for expense claims as 'Officer Reimbursements') include the employee's payroll number.
- Email the completed form to email@example.com
- To set up a new Customer ID to complete a Sales Invoice, please complete the form above and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (not Financial Control).
- Once the Customer ID is set up, Sarah Godliman (incomes team) will send it to you
- To make a sundry small payment, complete the payment request form and return to RBWMfinancialcontrol@achievingforchildren.org.uk
- Ensure the name of the payee, address and bank details are completed, together with the payment description and ledger code details
- The surname and date will be used as the invoice number
To reimburse an employee:
- Ensure the employee is set up as a supplier (if not, use the New Supplier Form above)
- Complete the Officer Reimbursement Form
- Keep copies of receipts on file
- Forward the form to email@example.com