SEMH - Creating a climate for learning
SEMH Training - Creating a Culture for Learning for C&YP with challenging behaviours associated with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) difficulties.
SEND Consultant / SEMH Coordinator
The aims are
- To raise awareness of the complex needs of an increasing numbers of young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties.
- To empower staff in recognising that positive relationships and the use of language are essential to improve the learning environment for all pupils.
The training will include;
- Maslow's Hierarchy of Need
- Relationships and Language
- ABC of behaviour management
- Top Tips with behaviour management
- Scenarios discussion
The training can be adapted to suit the needs and requirements of individual schools.
To book this training please email firstname.lastname@example.org